As advised at the recent meeting of the group, First are introducing a new commercial (ie non-subsidised) service 11 through Marchwood from 7 October 2012, running seven days a week.
Details of this service are available at First’s website via the following link:
The County Council’s contract with Bluestar for Service 8 ends on 3 November 2012. The existing timetable will continue until then, when the subsidy will cease as a commercial service will then exist. However, Bluestar are also planning commercial changes to their Waterside services 8 and 9 from Sunday 4 November 2012, following which:
- Marchwood will continue to be served by Bluestar 8, without subsidy
- Bluestar 8 will extend hourly from Hythe to Fawley and Calshot
- Most existing journeys will continue to run at or close to their existing times through Marchwood
- There will be additional journeys over part or all of the route:
- at off-peak times, Mondays to Saturdays
- Sunday daytime
- early/mid evening on Mondays to Saturdays
Timetables will be available in due course; anyone requiring more information in the meantime should please contact Bluestar at email@example.com
Search our site:
Members of the public are very welcome to attend Parish Council meetings. Please look out for our next agenda on the parish notice boards or on the website.
- Mon04Oct20217:30 pm
- Mon18Oct20217:30 pm