13 September 2021 at 7.30pm
6th September 2021
To: Members of the Amenities Committee, remainder of the Council for information.
Dear Councillor, a meeting of the Amenities Committee will be held in the Pine Room, Marchwood Village Hall, on Monday 13th September 2021 at 7.30pm. You are summoned to attend.
Deputy Clerk to the Council
- Apologies for absence.
- Public participation – may speak for up to three minutes.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Previous minutes: To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 14th June 2021.
- AMF Supervisors Report: Attached
- Height Restrictive Barriers – Lloyd Recreation Ground: (Report A)
- Oak Tree: NFDC report on the Oak Tree opposite The Roebuck (Report B)
- Common Ash – Kingfisher Way: Felled and to consider replacement (Report C)
- Wild Flower Planting: To receive a written report by Cllr Gary Wright (Appendix A)
- Memorial Tree – Orchard: To receive a verbal report from the Deputy Clerk.
- Community Initiatives – To discuss the following:
- Litter picking
- Wild Flowers
- Parish Council Amenities Committee priorities for 2021/22
- Healthy Walks around the Village
Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Parish Council. Copies of items referred to in the agenda are available from the Parish Council office on request.