12th October 2021.
Dear Councillor, a meeting of the Parish Council will be held at Marchwood Village Hall on Monday 18th October 2021 at 7.30pm.
Brendan V. Gibbs
Clerk to the Council
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Public participation – Should not exceed 15 minutes in duration. Standing Order 3 (e) & (f) December 2019.
- The Chairman’s report.
- Minutes: To confirm minutes of the meeting held on the 6th September 2021.
- Reports from the New Forest District Councillors.
- Report from the Hampshire County Councillor.
- The A326 (Marchwood By-Pass) – Report A.
- Lloyd Recreation Ground Trust matters – Report B.
- External Audit 2020-21 – Report C. + Public Rights, Notice of Audit Conclusion
- Orders for Payment October 2021 – Appendix A.
- Receipts October 2021 – Appendix B.
- Orders for Payment for the 2nd Qtr. 2021-22 (1st July to 30th September) – Appendix C.
- Receipts for the 2nd Qtr. 2021-22 (1st July to 30th September) – Appendix D.
- Income & Expenditure as at 31st August 2021 – Appendix E.
- Income & Expenditure as at 30th September 2021 – Appendix F.
- Income & Expenditure against Budget as at 31st August 2021 – Appendix G.
- Income & Expenditure against Budget as at 30th September 2021 – Appendix H.
- Balance Sheet as at 31st August 2021 – Appendix I.
- Balance Sheet as at 30th September 2021 – Appendix J.
- Bank Reconciliations at 31st August 2021 – Appendix K.
- Bank Reconciliations at 30th September 2021 – Appendix L.
- Committee minutes to be received as follows:
Planning: 31st August 2021.
Policy & Resources: 26th Feb 2021.
Amenities: 14th June 2021.
- Exempt Business: To pass a resolution in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 to exclude the public and press from the discussion of the following matters where publicity might be prejudicial to the special nature of the business.
At this meeting these matters include the following:
Issues relating to youth provision in the village.
To approve the exempt minutes from the Parish Council meeting of the 26th July 2021.
To approve the exempt minutes from the Parish Council meeting of the 6th September 2021.
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend any meeting of the Parish Council.
These rights are enshrined in the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 and the Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014.
All in attendance should be aware that filming, photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of the Council may occur during the meeting.